Specialist in theatrical combat for film, television and stage. 35 years of expertise in teaching and choreographing with all weapons.
Seminars are available in the USA and Canada.
The seminar consists of a total of ten hours of training, five hours on each day. Instruction includes hand-to-hand combat, heavy weapons, and single sword. Weekends are preferred, but with enough advanced notice, weekdays can be done. There is no experience in theatrical combat necessary. It is better if participants have no experience, that way there are no bad habits to break.
Beginning and end times of your sessions can be set by your group.
Cost per student is $200 for the entire session. There must be a minimum of 10 students, maximum 16 students.
The following must be provided:
- Group must supply a space to hold the class.
- Tim Weske’s travel associated with the seminar.
- Round trip airfare.
- Transportation to and from airport and to the class location (this can be an individual driver, it does not have to be a rental car).
- Hotel accommodations.
- Group must have one organizer that Tim Weske will be in contact with.
- Each student must provide their own equipment.The fight is based on movement, not on the weapon and so expensive equipment is not necessary for this class. These weapons can be as simple as foam broadswords and shields purchased on Amazon, as well as rubber knives and daggers. A regular steel fencing saber is a must.This also can be purchased online -- prices do vary so shop around!
- All students must fill out and sign a waiver prior to the seminar.
Payment & Cancelation Policy
- Payment will be paid in full when enrolling in the class via PayPal on the website. A special PayPal link will be set up for your seminar date.
- Group cancelation must be made one week prior to the class date. If less than a week, there is a 50% cancelation fee from the students already signed up for class.
- Individual cancelation fee. If a student cancels their session within a week of the class and the number of students dips below the minimum of 10 students, the remaining students can pay for the canceled students class fee, or another student can replace that student. If no replacement can be found, then the student will forfeit their deposit.
Contact Tim Weske directly for booking, services or questions.